NEW COVID-19 RULES FOR ALL VENUES
Changes that you will see when lessons restart:
1. Test and Trace - an NHS QR code will be displayed for signing in.
2. All swimmers to arrive beach ready as no changing rooms will be available. Swimming costumes under a changing robe, dry robe, dressing gown or coat.
3. One way systems in place to allow for crossovers. Greater cleaning of contact surfaces.
4. We would request all swimmers to have their own equipment of at least a float. We can supply woggles and / or body belts. Your own would be preferred.
5. No lending of goggles or hats.
6. Parents of beginner children to be in water with children to enable social distancing between teacher.
7. Teachers to remain on poolside where possible.
8. Considerabely reduced numbers - adhering to guidelines set by Swim England and the STA.
9. Equipment that has to be used will be cleaned.
10. Pool layout may be different to past lessons.
11. Trained Covid-19 officer on site.
12. New risk assessments done.
13. Payment blocks will be different.
14. No certificates handed out.
15. Lessons will be different focusing on water confidence.
16. Children will most likely be in same groups as they were March 2020.
17. Mask coverings to be worn inside of buildings - not for lessons.