NEW COVID-19 RULES FOR ALL VENUES
Changes that you will see when lessons restart:
1. All swimmers to arrive beach ready as no changing rooms will be available. Swimming costumes under a changing robe, dry robe, dressing gown or coat. (No showers in use)
2. One way systems in place to allow for crossovers. Greater cleaning of contact surfaces.
3. We would request all swimmers to have their own equipment of at least a float. We can supply woggles and / or body belts. Your own would be preferred.
4. No lending of goggles or hats.
5. Teachers to remain on poolside where possible.
6. Considerabely reduced numbers/groups at one time - adhering to guidelines set by Swim England and the STA.
7. Equipment that has to be used will be cleaned.
8. Pool layout may be different to past lessons.
9. Trained Covid-19 officer on site.
10. New risk assessments done.
11. Mask coverings to be worn inside of buildings - not for lessons.